Lifespan: 500 hours
Tech: 2.4GHz wireless transmission
Operating temperature: -10 to 50 Deg.C
Battery: 1 x 3V CR2032 battery (included)
Transmission distance: less than 3m
Waterproof: IPX3 waterproof
1. Speed sensor installation: affix the basic pad to the sensor and place the sensor on the rear fork of the bike frame with the zip ties through the bottom square hole. The sensor shall be fixed moderately by the zip ties close to the end of the pedal crank.
2. Cadence magnet installation: make sure the distance between the sensor and the cadence magnet shall be no more than 5mm, the application of the magnet pad is to be determined the size of the bike. Install the magnet on the back side of the left pedal by a zip tie through the square hole of the magnet pedal.
3. Speed magnet installation and positioning: make sure the distance between the sensor and the speed magnet shall be no more than 5mm, align the center position of the speed magnet to the end of the sensor and center position of the cadence magnet to the lower part of the sensor. Tighten the speed magnet, cadence magnet and the zip ties for the sensor in turn.
Adjust the magnets and the sensors, making sure the distance between sensor and magnets is less than 5mm.
Do not drop a bike combo sensor or object it to severe shock.
Do not expose it to extreme temperatures and excessive moisture.
Use diluted neutral detergent on a soft cloth to clean a bike combo sensor.
Package weight: 0.108 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.50 x 8.50 x 4.70 cm / 4.92 x 3.35 x 1.85 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Cadence Magnet, 1 x Speed Magnet, 1 x Sensor (Battery Included), 2 x Extra Magnet, 2 x Cadence Magnet Pad, 5 x Zip Tie, 1 x Magnet Base Pad, 1 x English Manual
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, 3m wireless transmission, support the versions of Android 4.3 above and iPhone App, record the data of cycling.
- IPX3 waterproof, lightweight and compact, a great tool for the cycling outside on a rainy day. Combine with the telephone, GPS, photo shooting and heart rate monitor, and also can make your riding plan and enjoy a nice riding.
- Bike combo sensors (included the cadence sensor and a speed sensor) attach to the chain stay of your bike to help you track your speed and cadence accurately.
- Active tracking, when you are riding, cycling speed, cadence and distance data will be all shown on your smart device. Powered up by a CR2032 button cell battery (included), 500 hours cycling and 2 years standby state.
- Compatible with the most popular cycling Apps on the market such as Wahoo Utility, MapMyFitness, MapMyRIDE, Wahoo Fitness, RoadBike PRO, etc.
Products by Type: Computer
Products by Type: Speedometer
Products by Type: Waterproof